Comes in 2 cartons.
- Material: Solid Hardwood and MDF (only at the bottom of the base)
- Color: Unfinished, Acorn, Brown, Brushed Brown and Driftwood.
- Clear Coated: protect the pedestal from the environment damages and improves durability. Light sanding is required before the pedestal can be stained or painted.
- Color Disclaimer: the color of the bottom base is darker compared to the online pictures. Please contact us prior to ordering for more clarification.
- Product Height: Approx. 29 inch
- Top Mounting Plate (Diameter): Approx. 18 1/4 inch
- Bottom Plate (Diameter): Approx. 25 inch
- Shipping Weight:
29" Height - 65 LBS
32" Height - 66 LBS
37" Height - 71 LBS
Our Bradford Pedestal Table Base is a round pedestal base made from solid hardwood but the bottom plate is made from MDF wood. It is the perfect pedestal for an elegant to transitional style table design. It comes in three different heights - 29" (Dining), 32" (Counter) and 37" (Bar). This pedestal comes with a mounting plate, a bottom base and four bun feet. Some Assembly required; instructions are provided. It comes in two boxes. Table top mounting hardware not included.
The largest recommended table top sizes:
Round Table Top – 54" Diameter
Rectangle Table Top – 30" x 54"
Square Table Top – 48" x 48"
The recommended max table top weight is 300lbs – 330lbs. Anything larger or heavier, may require a second pedestal. Be advised that these sizes and weight are recommendations. Please consult a professional contractor for best results and specific project questions.
Bradford Round Pedestal Table Base (WH-Bradford[Height]-Color)
This review has no content.
I can not say enough about the product that I purchased. The quality was top-notch. The speed of delivery was fast. I have purchased other pedestals before from other sellers and had to figure out how to assemble it. However, this seller provided very detailed instructions and even provided heavy-duty hardware. This made my table project so much easier. 5 out of 5 stars for this product and seller.
Came in two boxes. Have not stained or painted it, yet. Looks decent so far.